I made my Mr a quick and easy scarf for his birthday this year as it's getting chilly in my neck of the woods and heading into winter. Now, for my man, apart from a few exceptions, there are always a some general conditions he applies to most things he wears or carries. They are:
1. It must be classic and not too 'fancy'
2. It must be a plain, dark colour.
3. It must NOT be too bulky or wide
4. It must be comfortable and not "scratchy"
And my own conditions were:
1. It must be quick to make
2. It must be easy to make
3. It must actually keep him warm.
So, this is what I came up with. It took about a half hour. A basic charcoal grey scarf to keep him warm on the train station early in the morning during the winter months. It didn't look too bad, and I think he likes it. If anyone wants to know how I did it, let me know and I'll tell you. It was very basic and a nice "stocking filler" if you can have those on your birthday :o)