Oh, if you love to embroider, then there is SO much free stuff out there for you.
[image by tiny happy]
So much in fact, that I'm just going to list as many cool free things as I am able to in the short time I have (before Ellie wakes up) and you can click over to see them for yourself...
Are you ready? Here we go:
- A hand-embroidered brooch tutorial at tiny happy (one of my FAVOURITE blogs).
- A gorgeous little teapot-head-cute-character thingy by misaka mimoko
- What a fabulous idea at Twig and Thistle (I've seen embroidered cards, but not letters!!)
- Embroider a pillowcase with this free pattern at Sew Mama Sew (so sweet and I want to do it now)
- Try Shashiko at Handmaiden
- Some lovely little birds at the adventures of the mighty Sally
- Lazy May has a bi-monthly freebie posted online. Here is July/August (be quick and download before it disappears!!)
- You can always try flickr if you haven't found what you like. My search is here and I found these vintage ones here.
- Cross-stitched kitty's at MochiMochi Blog
- Some cute little animals to put on baby gifts at Notebook Magazine
Sorry folks, that's all I've got time for, but I'm sure it will keep you going!
Til next time...