Ten of my favourite gorgeous little seasonal freebies (tutes and downloads) that I love...you may just have enough time to do some if you're quick this weekend!!
1. Finnish Paper Star at Craft Ideas (via Maggie Makes)
2. Vintage floral gift tags from Eat Drink Chic
3. White hooky Snowflakes from Attic24
4. Felt Shingled Christmas Tree at Scissor Variations (This is my favourite! Just beautiful and so simple)
5. Little Mini Matryoshkas from Sew to Speak
7. Five pointed paper snowflakes at How about Orange (I'd love to make these in white!)
8. Super cute felt ball garland from Oh Happy Day
9. Holiday Mail stripes gift tag again from Eat Drink Chic
10. Simple and beautiful christmas ornaments for your tree from Between the lines
Now off you go! There's 10 ideas to start for some quick little decorative projects last minute!
A few notes:
1. If you're visiting from Sew Mama Sew, looking for the giveaway, see the previous post!
2. 2 days left of my 30% off sale, using coupon code CHRISTMAS2010