25 minutes from fabric selection to photo finish.
No real tutorial needed for this one - this is how my 25 mins was spent:
- Select faker patchwork fabric from Nanna's (now mine) scrap stash with 2 year old who "needs a pink blanket" all of a sudden for Eduardo (tiny Emu friend) [2 mins]
- Cut fabric to selected size and also cut an identical piece of scrap fleece leftover from this project [3 mins]
- Sew around border with right sides together, turn out right way and topstitch the same again [5 mins]
- Sew over pretend patchwork lines whilst fending off 2 year old trying to reach pins on the table [10 mins]
- Cut loose threads and press [2 mins]
- Settle Eduardo Emu to sleep under his new blankey and take a picture or two [3 mins].
I think Eduardo was pretty chuffed with his new quilt. He snuggled down and went off to sleep pretty quick.