February 8, 2010

Love this vintage...

1950's Vintage Ivory-White Elegant Silk-Organza and Sequin Illusion-Lace Couture Shelf-Bust Plunge Rockabilly Princess Circle-Skirt Bombshell Ballerina-Cupcake Wedding Party Cocktail Gown Dress

[+]

1950's ivory dress from Timeless Vixen Vintage.  Beautiful, would be great as a wedding dress.
And a gorgeous back too.  Oh, and I love the lace as well.  

1950's Vintage Ivory-White Elegant Silk-Organza and Sequin Illusion-Lace Couture Shelf-Bust Plunge Rockabilly Princess Circle-Skirt Bombshell Ballerina-Cupcake Wedding Party Cocktail Gown Dress

[+]

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress! I love that full skirt and would love to wear one some day (after choosing a straighter wedding dress:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My type of dress. Totally. But unfortunately - sob sob - not my type of figure. Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm Laura from Italy! I have a blog and I'd wrote a post where is cited also your blog:

    http://chebirba.blogspot.com/2010/02/sewing-o-couture.html

    I'd like to invite you to visite my italian blog (on the column on righ there is the link for transalte my blog in numerous languages), bye bye Laura!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Your comments are very much appreciated. I love to reply but please ensure your email is visible on your profile so that I can! :o)