Now I still prefer a non-Valentines Day 'I love you', but here are my five favourite free things to make that I've seen around the web. Maybe you might like to give them a try. Just don't forget to use them anytime, not just next weekend!!!
1. Simple Heart Sachet's at Crafty Pod
2. Embroidery Heart pin at Maggie Makes
3. Recycled Heart Garland by Oh So Crafty
4. Eye Pillow (and it's not a pink heart!!) from Chubby Hobby
5. Crocheted Hearts Drawstring bag at Between the Lines
There you have it! Enjoy Wednesday!
ps. I've decided that Free Stuff will appear a little less frequently than it did last year, but keep a look out on Wednesdays for it. It's just a lot of work and time to prepare the post and I seem to be running very short of that lately!